Tuesday, September 29, 2009

"Diane..." The Twin Peaks Tapes of Agent Cooper

This cassette is a companion (and cash in) to (on) Twin Peaks Season 1. It combines the moments from the show in which Dale is talking to Diane, with parts recorded specifically for the tape. I doubt anyone with no knowledge of Twin Peaks will be downloading this, but incase you are, don't. Watch the first series before listening to this, as it spoils it. Anyone who has knowledge of Twin Peaks, will know how fantastic it is, and I'm sure you'll find this tape interesting and enjoyable. I'd recommend you listen to this on a moonless night on the borders of a forest, or else in your office chair with a cup of hot black coffee.

3 comments:

Lilia said...

Thank you!
Found your blog in the most random way and I'm so glad I did, I watched the first season of Twin Peaks about 2 weeks ago... amazing! I loved it :)
can't wait to listen to Cooper

Jed said...

Awesome. Haven't heard this and I'm always up for some legitimate bit of the Twin Peaks universe.

Peter AZ said...

Diana...this is a fucking good information,pleas remember try to download this...